Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
please someone reassure my this is just fuckin w people right.
this is bullshit what the fuck
Wait y’alls cups are really that small? holy fuck
why the fuck anyone needs 1.3L of coke in one sitting is beyond me but anyway
cause a nigga gets thorsty sometimes
one time when i was younger i had some of that no tears shampoo and i wanted to see if it was legit so when i was in the shower i squirted it into my eye and i think i went blind for like three days
i think you may be a bit retarded because no tears meant like no tears in your hair; no tangles….
Please tell me I’m not the only one who thought no tears as in crying too
MY LIFE IS A LIE
Ok, seriously… that audio clip about the Cybermats has got to be the most utterly horrific thing I have ever heard in my entire life.
I’ll never look at Cybermen the same way again. I may even consider them worse than Daleks now.
Thank gods they don’t put that kind of thing directly into Doctor Who on the actual show. I just… augh…The EU is an extremely cruel and terrifying place.
OH MY GOD THIS MAKES THE EPISODE “CLOSING TIME” A MILLION TIMES MORE TERRIFYING
They’re born with their brains in their hands. Don’t you see, that makes them peaceful. They’ve got to be, because a creature like that would have to trust anyone it meets.
Side note: These don’t have motors. They’re completely momentum/wind-powered and literally just wander around beaches unsupervised like giant abstract monsters.
these are both amazing and COMPLETELY TERRIFYING
Usually my name just gets mistaken for Jensen but when I type in ‘Jansen’ and I get him then I’m cool. These things are fucking amazing and creepy as hell.
if Big Finish sold posters, would you buy them?
OH MY GODDDD
NO THE BABY
OH GOD WHY?! I HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE PUTTING MY BABIES IN THE BOXES AS IT IS!!!
Cardinal Braxiatel more like Cardinal Back-the-Fuck-Off amirite?
- Woprats were a long-extinct species from Gallifrey. The Second Doctor was surprised to find one in a Type-one TARDIS and wished to investigate. Before he could, Victoria screamed and scared it off.Woprats were built like small dogs and appeared like rats, except they had fifteen long, multi-jointed limbs arranged like a spider. Older ones had thin, grey hair. (PROSE: Heart of TARDIS)
- The flubble was a creature somewhat like a koala with six legs and a smaller nose. The First Doctor hid a pet flubble under his bed while he was in the Time Lord Academy, though he was nearly caught when she came into heat and starting using her mating call. (PROSE: Island of Death)
- Tafelshrews were edible, rodent-like mammals on Gallifrey. (PROSE: Cat’s Cradle: Time’s Crucible, Lungbarrow) -Tafelshrews were used in experiments and a mated pair were brought in the first Time Scaphe. (PROSE: Cat’s Cradle: Time’s Crucible) - The cousins of Lungbarrow survived mainly on tafelshrews and fungus while trapped in the House of Lungbarrow. (PROSE: Lungbarrow) - The Doctor of another universe used a toy tafelshrew to distract a guard. (PROSE: The Infinity Doctors)
- A rovie was a type of Gallifreyan mouse. Ordinarily, they possessed no more abilities than their Terran counterparts, though they were longer-lived. They had fairly limited intelligence and a fifteen second memory. They could be domesticated and in early Gallifreyan history they were used in experiments. Some Time Tots kept them as pets. - The Fifth Doctor, Erimem, and Shayde once encountered a rovie that had become lost in the Doctor’s TARDIS and subjected to the raw power of the Time Vortex. Though such exposure should have killed it, it made it evolve rapidly. It developed sentience, the ability to speak and a massive intelligence. It tried to take over the TARDIS and with it the universe. With Shayde's assistance, the Doctor managed to disrupt the rovie's control of the TARDIS. Shayde then took it back to Gallifrey for further study. (AUDIO: No Place Like Home)
SOMEONE DRAW ME THETA HOLDING A FLUBBLE WITH SOME OF IT’S ARM AROUND HIS NECK, REST AROUND HIS WAIST AND TOO HEAVY FOR HIM, BUT HE STILL HAS A BIG GRIN ON HIS FACE LIKE:
"Look Koschei I found one. Can I keep it?"
"No. Absolutely not!"
"Oh pleeease. They are harmless…"